Monday, January 01, 2007


Happy New Year 2007!
Bonne Année 2007!





May this new year afford you happyness and prosperity!

This is a new year again and my wishes are not so superficial as they could appear. Yesterday night, the peacefull evening at home started very sadly. 

Around 7h30 pm I was afraid a big scratch sound coming from the street. 

I went to the window and I did not realized immediatly what happened exactly. There were no apparent accidents 
just a car that looked strangely parked. It turns out that the drivers just had a heart attack and when unanimated, bumping four cars parked along the walk side. The rescue medical doctors did cardiac massages and artificial respiration for more than one hour but, very sadly, they failed to save the poor man from a certain death...

A sort of story that recall you that life is indeed a so fragile thing and we should  spoil a single minit.

In 2007, I am very motivated to pursue my discovery of SCUBA diving as well as developping my hobbies related to watches and computers. Please note that I could combine them altogether easily. For diving I will need at least a watch and a deep meter that could be convieniently mixed into a diving computer!



Santa afforded me the principal hardware that I will complete progressively. 

My basic set is at now :


My new BCD (Buoyancy Control Device) is a Pro2000 Seac Sub  with a total buoyancy capacity (the L size) of 21.2 Kg/46.6 lbs.



My regulators are from AquaLung company (series Legend Supreme LX)


 



At now I use for fum my new Vostok Europe "Rocket N1" that gave complete satisfaction for my initial training.



I have posted either on my 2006 album or wus forum other pictures of my fetish watch of the moment (1, 2, 3, 4) that will accompany most of the coming diving trainings. The next diving club training is January 9 but I will go to the pool swimming before this week (fins/snorkeling).

No comments: