Sunday, October 16, 2005

Season Greeting from France

Fall in Western Europe

Fall is a special festive season in many places in world at that time. Still mild (17°C - 61°F ), the tree leaves render splendid tones that are only there for a short time before the dark winter days. This late explosion of colors, is always for me a period of calm and plenitude with something deaply optimistic. In Japan the local mapple trees are something so magnificent to see. I will never forget the several visits I paid to Kyoto, Tokyo and many other fascinating places of the Japanese archipelago.

I have a lot to report from these Japaneses expericiences on this blog or elsewhere, but today I just want to send my seasonal greetings to all.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


1 comment:

Ed said...

Wow! What a terrific blog. Loved the piece on the Strela. Good stuff :)